Step By Step....
1) Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2) Apply Mac "Humid" e/s on 3/4 of lid.
3) Apply Mac "Brun" e/s on the outer corner of lid and blend into the crease.
4) Apply Mac "Humid" e/s on the lower lash line.
5) Apply Mac "Vellum" e/s on the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone to highlight.
6) Dab Mac "Vellum" e/s onto the centre of the lid for added dimension.
7) Blend everything together with a fluffy blending brush.
8) Apply Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" on the upper lash line and smudge with "Humid".
9) Apply Chanel "Exceptionnel" mascara in Smoky Noir to the upper and lower lashes.
PS: I forgot to line my waterline, you can line it with anything you like for a more striking look!
Here's how the look came together.....
On my face I used Revlon Colorstay mixed with Bobbi Browns tinted moisturiser applied with a flat top kabuki brush. I contoured my cheeks with Benefit's foundation faker in deep. I used Illamasqua "Synth" (lilac) e/s on the apples of my cheeks which was a very bad idea as I was in a rush and didn't stop to think. The glitter was way too much to use as blusher, Next time I will try Mac's "Beautiful Iris" which is a matt lilac.
On my lips I am wearing Illamasqua sheer lip gloss from the Dystopia collection, which deserves a post of its own, it's a gorgeous pink / lilac gloss which is very pigmented with a duo chrome finish! I'm also wearing a nude lip liner from the brand "Pastel" which I am also loving!
Click images for scary close ups! :)