What's In and Out...
- My duck egg blue bag that I am using for Spring, it fits everything and looks so cute!
- Discovering beautiful Spring / Summer clothes that I forgot I owned because I stashed them away during winter.
- Looking forward to seeing ornamental cherry trees with pink blossoms on them! Yay for Spring!
- Looking at my wedding photos and feeling all happy inside!
- Using up my bronzers, so that I can buy a pretty new one for summer. I'm lusting over Guarlains Terracotta bronzers, one from Mac's 'To the beach' collection or Lancome tropiques mineral bamboo bronzer pictured below. Which one will it be? :) (Image taken from Chic Profile.)
- Washing make up brushes.. I have far too many. I will select a few that I use daily and keep the rest out of sight so that at the end of the week, I only have a handful to wash as opposed to a mountain!
- Eating chocolate, the past week I have eaten SO much. It's time to really toughen up.
- Spending stupid amounts of money on beauty products. I have decided I will make a make up fund and aim to add a few £'s here and there so that when a Limited Edition collection pops up, I will only buy what I can afford!
What are your in's and out's?