- 'Cha cha' is a true creme pastel peach that applies quite matte with the faintest bit of moisture.
- It almost looks like a NEON pastel peach, and is in the nude family. This shade will not suit everyone, I can just about get away with it.
- Lip Tars are incredibly pigmented, a little really does go a long way, one tube will last you forever.
- They last a long time on the lips due to the formula.
- They have the scent of peppermint which feels cooling on the lips - no plumping though!
- You can NOT apply a lip tar in a hurry, you really do need a brush if you want a proper intense application.
- The colour can also be made sheer and more wearable by using a teeny TINY dab on your finger.
- If the condition of your lips are dry, these will only accentuate that, I found the product to settle into the lines on my lips, make sure to exfoliate beforehand.
I had seen so many swatches on the Internet and really wanted to know if it was similar to what I imagined the colour to be like. Nyx 'India' is lighter and more pink toned, as is Mac 'Jazzed'. Mac 'Ember Glow' is quite a close match but not as bright and pastel toned.
My favourite way to wear 'Cha Cha' is a medium intensity application with Mac 'Ember Glow' lipglass applied on top! I'm sure it would look nice with Underage and Coral Reef by Revlon too.
Swatch below: Cha cha + Ember glow.
My hunt for an opaque peach lip colour is over. Love it! Do you?
I purchased mine for £8.99 from HERE!