Best of 2010!
In other news it was my blogs birthday yesterday, so I am now 2! Thank you to everybody who has supported me on my journey by reading and commenting, I appreciate and value every single one of you. ♥♥♥
Thanks to blogging I have discovered new and old favourite products, Here's the makeup products I have been loving the past year:
- FOUNDATION: Bobbi Brown 'Moisture rich', Mac 'Face & body' and Bourjois '10hr sleep effect'.
- CONCEALER: Mac 'Studio finish', Garnier 'Tinted eye roll on', YSL touche eclat.
- POWDER: Chanel Poudre universelle compacte.
- MASCARA: L'oreal 'Voluminous'.
- EYESHADOW BASE: Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
- EYESHADOW: Mac eyeshdaows. Favourites include Vex, Vellum, Romp, Cork, Rice Paper, Naked Lunch, Woodwinked & Patina.
- EYELINER: Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners.
- BLUSH: Mac 'Ripe Peach', Mac 'Stereo Rose', Mac 'Well Dressed', and Nars 'Turks & Caicos' tinted multiple.
- BRONZER: Soleil Tan de Chanel, Nars Laguna, Benefit 'Hoola'
- HIGHLIGHTER: Mac 'Strobe Cream'
- LIPSTICK: Mac 'Lazy day', 'Creme Cup', Max Factor 'English Rose' & OCC 'Cha Cha'.
- LIPGLOSS: Mac 'Pink Lemonade', Revlon 'Pink Pop' & 'Peach petal' super lustrous lipgloss, Barry M 'Strawberry milkshake', Smashbox 'Pout'.
- LIPLINER: The usual = Mac Oak, L'oreal 'Cappuccino'.
I doubt I will find products that will knock these off my list, but here's to discovering better things in 2011! I am already excited for the Spring collections!
We will be going out for dinner this evening and I'm planning on wearing glitter on my eyelids but not sure how yet! My next post will probably be what my new years eve look was.
What look are you going for this new years eve?