We have just got home from a nice meal where we celebrated our wonderful news after the scan. Here's what I wore, I actually felt good today and that has been the complete opposite of what I have been feeling the past few weeks.
I straightened my hair with my GHD's. The cut looks different as I had it cut just before I went to Tunisia. My hair has been growing super fast thanks to the pregnancy, so I didn't feel guilty chopping off a much needed 3 inches.
I rocked black eyeliner on the rims of my eye and also used silver on my lid which is something I never do but should do more often.
- Bourjois 10hr sleep effect foundation mixed with Mac face and body.
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Mac Studio finish concealer
- Benefit Hoola
My skin has been going a bit mental due to the hormones, I have been getting spots mainly on my cheek area, they are fading but keep doing unexpected and uninvited return visits. The Clinique 3 step system I recently switched back to is doing a good job eliminating them and keeping my skin clear and smooth as it's oilier than normal.
On my eyes I am wearing:
- 'Bullit' (silver) e/s from Bee luscious garden girl palette on the lid.
- Mac 'Satin Taupe' and 'Brun' e/s on the crease.
- Shu Uemera painting liner in black on upper lash line with Urban Decay 'Zero' 24/7 pencil smudged over the top and on the waterline.
- Dior Extase mascara.
- Ardell 'Demi Wispies' false lashes.
- Mac 'Brun' & 'Cork' e/s lightly on brows.
On my lips:
- L'oreal 'Cappuccino' lipliner
- Mac 'Innocence Beware' lipstick
Here's the obligatory shot of the eyes closed! :)
Here's the outfit I wore, just something casual with a slight smart twist. You may realise I am looking thinner than usual, that's because I lost 3kg (half a stone) due to the morning (all day) sickness during the past few weeks. I have started eating properly the past few days and I think things are almost back to normal.
At times I think I am massive and sometimes I think I'm tiny, it all depends on the time of day and what I am wearing. There's a tiny pooch that is popping out and it just looks like I am bloated. :) My twaistline is disappearing and I am already thinking about workout routines for after the birth. Currently I weigh 57kg and am 164cm tall which is all normal.