St Tropez Bronzing Mousse...
I'm always experimenting with all different types and textures of self tan and have grown to love the St Tropez mousse form. However, I only got to use it a couple of times, as my husband kept stealing it from me as he loved it SO much, he said it's by far the best he has used. It ran out today and it left both of us in a bit of a panic! :)
How I apply: After cooling down from a shower and after exfoliating and shaving. I use a mitt and wait about 5 minutes before I get dressed usually a couple hours before I go to bed.
- Easy to apply as it's not messy, the mousse doesn't go flying anywhere like a liquid would.
- Tinted, you can see exactly where you have applied so you don't get any streaks. The guide colour is pretty good too, you can go about your day still looking normal and naturally tanned.
- Beautiful bronze colour that develops nicely by morning, that's not orange or pink toned.
- Doesn't smell offensive, infact it smells 'clean'. However, there is a slight fake tan scent which develops after about 8 hours but it's still pretty good for such a strong colour.
- If you sweat while you sleep it transfers on to your bed sheets if you apply just before you go to bed. However, once you have washed the guide colour off, it doesn't.
- Not cheap. (Price: £30.64 240ml)
Overall the good points outweigh the bad and it's a fantastic self tanner that I would recommend and will definitely repurchase. My husband informs me that he got about 16 uses out of it which I think is brilliant!
I have also used 'St Moriz' a while back which is the budget option for this, I loved it initially but I much prefer this one, the St Moriz was good for a few uses, but the bottle got SO messy I ended up chucking it in the bin as application really is key.
For more info on the St Tropez bronzing mousse click HERE.