Five favourites that I have been loving the past month are...
- HOLLISTER Tippers Beach Body Mist - This is such a yummy light floral scent with orange, jasmine & vanilla bean, addicted to spraying this right after my shower.
- FUDGE URBAN Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray - This has a strong yet natural hold and leaves your hair smelling delicious, now who doesn't want yummy hair?
- REN GLYCOLACTIC Radiance Renewal Mask - This mask contains natural fruit acids to exfoliate the skin and renew the surface, I have used this a few times now and my skin feels refreshed and much softer the next morning. A definite must for tired skin!
- BENEFIT Fake Up Concealer - Speaking of tired, I always have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep, this smooth balm instantly makes them disappear whilst hydrating them and making the eye area appear more youthful. I lost it for a while and I REALLY freaked out! :)
- Maybelline Brow Pencil (Soft Brown) - I purchased this on a whim as I didn't want to fork out the extra £'s for a Mac pencil and I actually really love it and prefer it to any other eyebrow product I have ever used, a new staple for sure!! It's natural, soft looking and makes my eyebrows look much fuller.
A closeup of the 2 makeup favourites..
As you can see the concealer is very creamy and the shade 02 medium is perfect for my skin tone.
The eyebrow pencil looks really dark but once applied it's really waxy and the colour transfers quite lightly and is buildable which is perfect when working with your eyebrows.
Yes I had a haircut! I wanted something different and it feels so much fresher and am enjoying it so far.
What products have been your favourites this month and have you used any of the products I mentioned? If so, what are your thoughts?